The following complaints and appeals procedures are for those applying to study at London School of Science and Technology and are not applicable to enrolled students.
If you are an enrolled student and you wish to lodge a complaint, please refer to our Student Complaints Policy here: Student Complaints Policy
If you are an enrolled student and you wish to appeal a formal decision made by the School, you should use the Appeal Policy here: Appeal Policy
- Unsuccessful applicants may appeal against the college’s decision within 10 working days of receiving the outcome of their application
- Applicants may submit an appeal using the appeal form available on the website.
- Applicants who have failed the Maths or English test do not qualify for an appeal.
- The admissions panel will only consider an appeal if an applicant feels there has been a significant administrative error or a misapplication of the general entrance requirements effecting the outcome of the application.
- The admissions panel aims to respond to appeals within ten working days.
- The admissions panel decision is final.
- If you wish to submit an appeal to the Admissions Panel, please click here.
- Applicants may submit a complaint if they feel unsatisfied by their experience during the admissions process, because of their treatment by a staff member, due to equipment or facilities and for any other reason related to admissions.
- Complaints must only be made by applicants, except in special circumstances.
- The applicant should first raise their complaint informally with the Admissions Officer.
- If the applicant is unable to resolve the complaint informally they should submit a complaint form available on the College’s website and from the Admissions Office.
- A Senior Admissions Officer will acknowledge in writing receipt of the complaint. The Senior Admissions Officer will then investigate the complaint and submit a written response to the complainant within 10 working days from acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint.
- If the applicant is still dissatisfied with the outcome of the Senior Admissions Officer’s investigation, the applicant may further write to the Director of Admissions.
- The Admissions Director’s decision upon investigation of the complaint will be considered final.
- For information, relating to our complaints procedure. Please refer to section 7 of the Admissions Policy.Admissions Policy.
- If you wish to submit a complaint, please click here.